You can read my answers so far to the 365 Thought Provoking Questions, here.
011. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
If push came to shove, I’d say strength, but why does it have to be either? It is what it is, and that is emotion! We’re all built up of the same basic stuff and some things will push others buttons more than your own. Crying is how some people deal with situations, while other people lash out and get angry. I know which group of people out of those two, I think is stronger.
012. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I’m not naive (or brave!) enough to exclaim that I do exactly what I want, without worrying about what other people think, but nothing particularly springs to mind. I suppose I would be more open about my blog— I have never lied about it, or kept it a secret, but I’ve not advertised it to a lot of my real life friends, either. There are just some things in life, that I don’t think people understand!
013. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
I don’t regularly celebrate, but I always appreciate.
014. What is the difference between living and existing?
Holly came across a great quote when she was in Iceland, which I think sums it up nicely:
“It’s not about the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.”
Existing is just breathing, the daily grind and being part of the circle of life. Occupying space and time. Living is experiencing adventures, making choices, having fun and being happy!
015. If not now, then when?
The procrastinator in me says later, tomorrow, next week. I’ve tried very hard to get out of that habit though since Byron was born and I think I’ve cracked it! Last night’s washing up that is still sitting there this morning is really annoying me, but it’s not my turn! Haha.
016. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
We’ve recently returned from our first holiday in the UK and also our first holiday with Byron, which will definitely make it memorable.
017. What does your joy look like today?
Sunshine and seeing Byron giggle a lot about nothing. A few times he has just looks at my face and bursts into a fit of giggles. (I’m glad I could bring so much humour to his day.)
018. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Yes! Not just because of nodding or shaking your head, but I think silence can speak volumes.
019. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
Forever! This questions kind of suggests that most people hate themselves, but I don’t beat myself up about stuff. I have better things to be doing.
020. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Blogging, feeding and playing with Byron! In fact, everything Byron related. These last 5 months have proven how quick the time has flown by.