Shortbread is one of those things that’s so easy, that I almost feel a bit of a cheat posting this as a recipe!
[recipe title=”Easy Peasy Shortbread” servings=”Approx 6″ time=”25 minutes” difficulty=”easy”]
150g plain flour
50g caster sugar
001. Preheat your oven to 160°c
002. Cream the sugar and butter together
003. Mix in the flour to form a dough
004. Roll out to about 5mm thick, on to a surface sprinkled with flour
005. Use your favourite cookie cutter to cut your biscuits. I actually used a pint glass, as it was the perfect size for the stamps I used on each cookie!
006. Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes
007. Sprinkle with a little sugar whilst they cool