5 Good Things This Week • #001
001. Dreaming of Florida. We’re on the cusp of booking the flights for our holiday to Florida next year and I’m so excited— because it’s a holiday, because it’s the USA (and I bloody love that place!) and because it’s Byron’s first time abroad. I can’t wait to take him to Magic Kingdom!
002. Danish pastries. More specifically, vanilla crown danishes. Oh god.
003. Photoshoots. I have a few photoshoots in the pipeline with couples and families, and I can’t wait! If you’d be interested in a free photoshoot, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
004. Coalface from Lush. My skin has never been blemish-free, but I’ve broken out even more recently, despite not using anything different. Coalface always seems to clear my skin up and I love the way it makes my face feel squeaky-clean, without being dry. Amazing product!
005. Having “huggles.” Byron knows exactly how to wrap me around his little finger and I can’t resist him when he throws his arms up in the air and asks, “huggle?” aka cuddle! It’s adorable, if not sneaky, as he usually asks when he’s in his playpen or cot and as soon as I pick him up he wriggles and says, “walk!”