Jeans | Uniqlo
Hoody | New Look
Shoes | Shoe Zone
Bracelets | Gift shop in Tintagel
An outfit post? I know! It’s perhaps not the best day to start taking outfit photos— a day of decorating and shifting stuff around our flat, means uninspiring iPhone photos, no time (let alone space!) for my tripod and baby fodder in the background of my snaps— BUT I’m finally ticking another thing off of my 101 in 1001 list— #85: Make an outfit post at least 20 times in one year! But there’s more…
When I went to the Toni & Guy “Hair Meet Wardrobe” event, we were invited to take part in the photo-a-day challenge they were having in conjunction with Facehunter, leading up to London Fashion Week. Well, that time has come! I’m an ambassador for the challenge and for the next 14 days, I’ll be posting daily snaps of my outfit on Instagram (username: aimeemariecom) and Twitter, with more outfit information on this very blog.
You can take part too, and there’s also a prize to be won: a Hair Meet Wardrobe styling session and photo shoot in the TONI&GUY Style Hub at London Fashion Week!
How To Enter:
001. There’s a theme for each day (above), which you can interpret as you wish, with a photo of your own outfit, someone else’s, or something different.
002. Upload your photo to Instagram and/or Twitter!
003. Add #hairmeetwardrobe and @hair_wardrobe to your caption/tweet, plus tag the theme if you wish!
The Small Print
• At the end of the 14 days, Facehunter will pick his favourite photo based on quality, creativity and how well the total look is expressed with hair meeting wardrobe in perfect union.
• The winner will receive a trip to London during Fashion Week, backstage access to the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Style Hub, a styling session with a top TONI&GUY stylist and a photo shoot with Facehunter. The winning photo will also be featured in the Hair Meet Wardrobe Style Hub at London Fashion Week.
• The winner must be available to travel to London on Saturday 15th September and attend the show and Style Hub on Sunday 16th. Rail travel and one night accommodation in central London hotel for the winner and a friend will be included in the prize.
Good luck and let me know if you take part!